Mental Fitness (PQ)
Peak performance and inner peace in crises and challenges!
Mental fitness means facing all the different challenges of life with a positive mindset and not with agitation and stress!
With Mental Fitness you will gain clarity, creativity, courage and strength of implementation at every point in your life and approach difficult situations with focus, firmness and ease.
Like physical fitness, we can also train our mental fitness.
Just as our physical fitness determines whether we can only conquer short hills or mountains, the strength of our mental fitness determines which challenges we can master calmly, clearly and creatively, in which crises we allow ourselves to be pressured by fear, anger and insecurity, and which stress intensity throws us completely off course. We also know how important mental fitness is from the world of top athletes, who always train both physical and mental strength.
Mental Fitness Coaching and Training:
You will get a coach and companion and the tools to come to creativity, self-confidence and self-determined action with your personality, with your goals, in your context, independent of the stress intensity of negative emotions, head cinema and reactive behavior.
- Peak performance
- inner peace and well-being
- healthy relationships
“Principle of hope” or science?
The scientific basis for Mental Fitness is research from Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology and Performance Science. Psychologist Shirzad Chamine, lecturer in Positive Psychology at Stanford University has developed a model and validated it through over 500,000 participants in 50 countries, over 100 CEOs and top athletes. Result is an app-based 6‑week training program using PQ Reps to train 3 muscles for mental fitness that is physiologically proven to impact relevant brain areas.
Insights on this can also be found in Shirzad Chamine’s book:
MENTAL FITNESS BASECAMP
Gain mental strength in 6 weeks!
How to face challenges, crises, difficult relationships with a positive outlook, creativity and focus and gain peak performance and satisfaction – in business, sports or private life.
3 steps, a 3‑fold mental muscle workout:
- “Saboteur Interceptor”: interrupt negative emotions and self-sabotage
- “Sage Perspective”: possibility vision, empathy, curiosity, creativity and clear focused action
- “Self-Command”: consciously shifting from negative thought patterns to positive thinking
The Mental Fitness Basecamp – to help you control negative head rushes, recognize the opportunities in challenges, and respond to challenges effectively, clearly, and with focus.
The program is based on results of brain research that can be physiologically proven. 6 weeks of intensive training lead to neural pathways being changed, unconscious reactive stress responses being reduced and creative present action being strengthened in a way that can be proven physiologically in the brain.
How does it work?
The program combines intensive training, input and background from brain research with individual coaching to achieve personal goals
- 90 minutes of 1:1 coaching on your personal goals and expectations, as an individual “travel companion” during Basecamp and on how to achieve your personal goals
- Your PQ (Positive Intelligence) assessment and your Saboteur assessment as an individual reflection tool
- 6‑week program for the targeted development of your mental strength
- Weekly 1‑hour video: Input from Shirzad Chamine, who developed and evaluated PQ
- App-based practical training: 5 minutes daily short exercises by Shirzad Chamine
- Input: excerpt from Shirzad Chamine’s book, Positive Intelligence (pdf provided)
- Reflection and Q&A: weekly pod meeting with other participants to deepen, led by me.
So where do we go from here? Check here on this page for the dates of my next 6 weeks Basecamp
or get in contact with me!