Become a certified LOD Facilitator. The certification qualifies you to facilitate dialogue and processes in workshops and consultations with the Leading Out of Drama® modules ‘Conflict and You’, ‘Basic DRA’ and the ‘Leader’s Application Packs’ – (currently: Meetings, Performance, Connections and Apologies) with your clients.
Topics covered in the certification:
- understand and teach the Basic Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA)
- Understand and communicate the ‘Conflict and You’ materials.
- understanding and teaching the ‘Leader’s Application Pack
- practical demonstration of training sequences from all the above topics
- How to use MyNE (program/seminar management for LOD)
- Using NEOS, the system developed by Next Element to measure the self-efficacy of training interventions.
Duration of the certification training, including all mentioned contents: 2 days
Recommended prior knowledge: LOD Core Concepts
Language in training and certification: English
Number of participants: min. 2, max. 6
Registration deadline: at the latest 28 days before date
Note: LOD ‘Conflict and You’ are available in English, German and Dutch, the ‘Leader’s App Packs’ are only available in English.
A minimum purchase of LOD materials is set by Next Element to maintain certification. The minimum annual purchase is US$500 (payable annually in advance, from the date of certification).
The certfication will be conducted as an online certification via Zoom.